The Knowledge Graph Conference bridges the gap between industry, which is increasingly recognizing the necessity of integrated data, and academia, where semantic technologies have been developing for over twenty years. Our events, education, content, and community efforts facilitate meaningful exchange between diverse groups, and increase awareness, development and adoption of this powerful technology.LEARN MORE
As a global, digital-first experience, The Knowledge Graph Conference 2021 is four full days of content!
WORKSHOPS & TUTORIALS*
Over 50 leaders, across industry sectors, giving lightning talks and AMAs on the main stage.
From all over the globe, these industry leaders are leading innovation & adoption of knowledge graphs in finance, healthcare, drug discovery, privacy, cyber, media, education, supply chain, inventory management, e-commerce, personal knowledge graphs, visualization, recommender systems, law firms, real estate and more.
[ CHOOSE YOUR TICKET ]
*Recommended* All-Access (May 3-6)
- Full access to over 15 workshops and tutorials on May 3-4
- Full access to all 4 conference tracks on May 5-6
- Access to all networking events
- Access to Conference Lounge + Sponsor Booths
- Six months of on-demand talk access
Booth and Lounge Access Only (May 5-6)
- Access to Conference Lounge
- Access to Sponsor Booths
- Access to Knowledge Graphs for Social Good (KG4SG) Workshop
- Startup Pitch Event
- Enterprise Knowledge Graph Foundation Workshop