Solution Architect, Bank of America
Radu Marian is a Solution Architect at Bank of America, Research and Innovation Team of Global Information Security. Radu has specialized in building semantic knowledge graph solutions for cyber security domain - Cyber Control Ontology and Knowledge Graph. Other interests are Bible Knowledge Graph and building domain-specific languages for interacting with knowledge graphs, creating and building knowledge graph Thesaurus using NLP of existent corpora.
2020 Talk: Cyber Control Ontology and Knowledge Graph - a standard based cyber controls governanceEvery enterprise needs an efficient cybersecurity controls governance. Cyber security executives have a difficult task of making cyber risk decisions based on answers to cyber security asset governance questions such as:
- What control vendor products exist in the market for mitigating Technique Email Collection T1114?
- Do I have necessary controls in place for CIS CSC-7.4 that maps to NIST CSF DE.CM-7?
- (Response should include Teams/People, Process and Technology)
- What are the metrics for a specific Control for past month, three months, and six months?
- Do I have enough qualified employees to operate current and new controls?
- What is the total cost of operating existent controls?
- What controls will require additional budget next year and how much?
- What is the cost of controls that have not been used for past six months?