DBpedia Assoc./ InfAI / CTU Prague
Milan holds a Research Associate position at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) and an Assistant Professor position at the CTU in Prague. He has 10+ years experience in the computer industry in Germany, Czech Republic and Slovenia. His research interests are in Semantic Web, NLP and Knowledge Graph technologies. Since 2013, Milan has been an active member of the DBpedia community project. He holds a PhD in Information Science from the Czech Technical University in Prague in context of Linked Data, Knowledge Extraction and Web Services technologies.
2021 Workshops and Tutorials: The DBpedia Knowledge Graph TechDuring the course of the tutorial the participants will gain knowledge about:
- the complete DBpedia Knowledge Graph lifecycle, i.e. from extraction and modelling to publishing and maintenance of DBpedia,
- how to find information, access, query and work with the DBpedia KG
- the DBpedia infrastructure - the Databus platform and services (Spotlight, archivo, etc)
- how to replicate the DBpedia knowledge graph and infrastructure
- how to use DBpedia in third-party applications and - how to contribute and improve the DBpedia knowledge graph.