InfAI at Leipzig University, Germany
Marvin Hofer is a research assistant at the KILT/AKSW research group and the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI). Furthermore, he was part of the DBpedia project for several years and was involved in designing DBpedia FlexiFusion, global.dbpedia.org, the new DBpedia release cycle, and currently Databus Mods.His main research interests focus on data fusion, distributed data processing, and data management.
2021 Tutorial: The DBpedia Knowledge Graph Tech Tutorial
During the course of the tutorial the participants will gain knowledge about:
- the complete DBpedia Knowledge Graph lifecycle, i.e. from extraction and modeling to publishing and maintenance of DBpedia,
- how to find information, access, query and work with the DBpedia KG,
- the DBpedia infrastructure - the Databus platform and services (Spotlight, archivo,
- how to replicate the DBpedia knowledge graph and infrastructure,
- how to use DBpedia in third-party applications and
- how to contribute and improve the DBpedia knowledge graph.
View more details.