Johannes is Research Assistant at the KILT Competence Center at the Institute for Applied Informatics. He is also a PhD student at Leipzig University working on research related to knowledge extraction, integration and fusion. Since 2015 he has been involved in the DBpedia project and he has contributed to the development of several DBpedia related technologies such as DBpedia FlexiFusion and DBpedia Archivo.
2021 Workshops and Tutorials: The DBpedia Knowledge Graph TechDuring the course of the tutorial the participants will gain knowledge about:
- the complete DBpedia Knowledge Graph lifecycle, i.e. from extraction and modelling to publishing and maintenance of DBpedia,
- how to find information, access, query and work with the DBpedia KG
- the DBpedia infrastructure - the Databus platform and services (Spotlight, archivo, etc)
- how to replicate the DBpedia knowledge graph and infrastructure
- how to use DBpedia in third-party applications and - how to contribute and improve the DBpedia knowledge graph.