‘Knowledge Graph Architecture: Where Are We and Where Are We Going?’
- Juan Sequeda: the Principal Scientist at data.world. Mr. Sequeda is a recipient of the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship and holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Gregor Wobbe: the Head of Data Architecture and Executive Director for UBS. Before joining UBS, Mr. Wobbe held senior positions at JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America.
- Sara Nash: a Senior Consultant at Enterprise Knowledge. Ms. Nash has professional experience with knowledge management consulting, web startups, and institutional research in higher education.
- The state of knowledge graph architecture today.
- Where should we be going?
- Lessons learned and the mistakes made.
- The relationships with the rest of the modern data stack.
- The importance of company recruitment and upskilling.