KGC 2023 Startup Pitch Event
Call for startups in pre-seed*, seed*, and series A!*
We’re looking for inspiring voices, ideas, and innovators from industry and storytellers like yourself.
- Pre-seed include startups that are in the pre-incorporation and idea stage.
- Seed includes startups with funding up to $2M from investors.
- Series A includes startups that have raised between $2-15M.
KGC2023 is a leading showcase for innovation, and bridges the gap between industry, which is increasingly recognizing the necessity of connected data, and research, where semantic technologies have been developing for many years. Our events, education, content, and community efforts facilitate meaningful exchange between diverse groups and increase awareness, development, and adoption of this powerful technology.
Connecting the dots is core to what we do, so show us how you’re connecting the dots through knowledge graphs.
For KGC 2023 we will be hosting a hybrid conference experience on May 8-12 2023 using a virtual platform and a physical venue in the heart of New York City.
KGC Startup Pitch
- We are pleased to invite you to submit your product for consideration in a virtual startup pitch event as part of the upcoming Knowledge Graph Conference (KGC) on May 8-12
- The investor/startup event will be an opportunity for investors to learn more about this exciting domain and also about your specific company and vision.
- Reasons to participate include:
- Direct feedback on your product and vision from sophisticated investors.
- Opportunity to pitch and network with investors and fellow startups working in knowledge graphs.
- One complimentary conference ticket for each startup selected to join the event.
- Judges will select 6 startups to be given an opportunity to present live during the conference on May 9, 2023.
- Previous winners include Nayya, HAND, Q&A Company, and PressDB.
- Please Note:
- You do not need to be in a fundraising cycle to participate.
To enter, please apply within the F6S platform using the button below. You will need to submit a short video introduction (90 seconds max) by April 10 11:59 pm EST.
Do not upload sensitive or proprietary information.
Startups selected to participate will be required to prepare a 5-minute presentation for a live session with investors on May 9 between 10:30-12:00 PM EST.
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form. If you would like to use a specific headshot, please email us directly to provide the image.
Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.
If you have any questions or issues with the form please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 10, 2023 — Application Deadline
- April 24, 2023 — Notification of Acceptance
- April 28, 2023 — Pitch Training with live Q/A (Optional for all startups)
- May 9, 2023 — Startup Pitch Event
- May 11, 2023 — Startup Pitch Event winners are announced