[ What is the Knowledge Graph Conference? ]
Connecting the Knowledge Ecosystem
Founded in 2019 at Columbia University, The Knowledge Graphs Conference is emerging as the premiere source of learning around knowledge graph technologies. We believe knowledge graphs are an underutilized yet essential force for solving complex societal challenges like climate change, democratizing access to knowledge and opportunity, and capturing business value made possible by the AI revolution.
KGC bridges the gap between industry, which is increasingly recognizing the necessity of integrated data, and academia, where semantic technologies have been developing for over twenty years. Our events, education, content, and community efforts facilitate meaningful exchange between diverse groups, and increase awareness, development and adoption of this powerful technology.
Conference – bridging the gap between research and industry
We organize workshops and tutorials to progress a number of Tech4Good themes, targeting objectives such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the development of a COVID-19 vaccine. At our most recent conference, 530 attendees participated, representing over thirty industries across forty-two countries. Speakers ranged from Bell Labs pioneer John Sowa to Morgan Stanley, AstraZeneca, and leading academics from Europe and USA. A variety of workshops and tutorials were also given, including several on tech4good themes–from the UN SDGs to personal health graphs and fake news.
KGC Vision and Values
Our goal is to build the community and become a leading source of learning around knowledge graphs.
We will achieve this by engaging and convening industry leaders and innovators, across sectors.
We will focus on the diversity of perspectives:
Professional Diversity: Industry practitioners, Business Users, Faculty, Scientists, Students
Gender & Age diversity
We will gather, share and publish content to increase learning.
We will build the community online and in-person through our content, meetups and conferences.
Why should I attend KGC?
Bring your entire team to share information, gain strategic insights, and meet with experts and peers in the industry.
Become a KGC Partner
Be front and center at the most comprehensive online gathering of experts on knowledge graphs on May 3th – 6th 2021. View partnership opportunities or reach out to us directly at email@example.com.
[ 2021 Organization Team ]
Head of Partnerships
Head of Event Planning
Director of Operations
Workshops and Tutorials Chair
Program Committee co-Chair
Anna Lisa Gentile
- Kaitlyn Orwig, Website Lead
- Jonathon Orwig, Web Developer
- Gaurav Jaglan, Systems Lead
- Joaquin Melara, Project Manager
- Ka Zoua Yang, Social Media Manager
- Sabrina Rossi, Social Media Lead
- Mark Kram, Market Research Lead
- Pallavi Karanth, Market Research Lead
- Shirley Chen, Design Lead
- Thomas Aungh, Design Lead
- Mike Ree, Copywriter
- Neha Keshan, Speaker Concierge
- Larry Swanson, Networking Events Lead
- Nicole Buckenwolf, Event Extras Lead
- Daria Maggi, Assistant to the Director and Attendee Lead
- Becky Heino, Review Committee Lead
- Sanjay Kantu, Sponsor Concierge
- Hazel Alvarado, Sponsor Concierge
- Claude Robotham, Industry Survey Lead
- Sanju Tiwari, Volunteer Lead